What Documents Do I Need to File an Unemployment Claim in Idaho?
To file an Unemployment Insurance (UI) claim, you will need to meet all eligibility requirements and provide proper documentation.
To be eligible, an individual must:
- Be out of work due to no fault of your own.
- Be able, available, and actively searching for work.
- Be willing to accept all available work.
- Report all work and earnings.
- Report all other UI benefits, holiday, severance, bonus and vacation pay.
- Comply with the work-seeking requirements you received when you ﬁled your claim.
- Earned sufficient wages.