Wyoming Unemployment Required Documents Information 

What Documents Do I Need to File an Unemployment Claim in Wyoming

In Wyoming, as is in most other states, you need more information, rather than formal documentation. You may find that in other situations, such as obtaining your Wyoming driver’s license for the first time, or obtaining Social Security compensation, you may need your birth certificate, resident card, Social Security card, driver’s license, insurance card and many other items. However, when it comes to unemployment compensation, you will mostly be required to include the following information:

  • Your personal Social Security number, or SSN

  • The last day you worked

  • The mailing address, proper name and phone number of your most recent employer

In addition, if you worked outside of Wyoming in the last 18 months, the same information will be necessary from those employers.

If you feel that you might need to provide additional information, or you feel you have a special circumstance, it is best to first read the following handbook on Wyoming Workforce Services: wyomingworkforce.org/_docs/ui/Wyoming-Claimant-Guidebook.pdf.

If following this you still have questions about the documents that you need, the best way to find out more information is to call the Help Line for Wyoming Unemployment Benefits at 307-235-3264.

Depending on your situation, you may need to fill out additional forms. Keeping this in mind, you will want to keep in touch with representatives from Wyoming Workforce. The helpline above will be a great way to do so. In the meantime, you may want to peruse common forms used in Wyoming unemployment here: wyomingworkforce.org.

Once again, every case is different, so, when in doubt, call the helpline, or visit: wyomingworkforce.org for additional information.

Unemploymentclaims.org is a privately owned website that is not owned or operated by any government agency.